Five day Lead Auditor Training in a range of management system standards including quality, environmental and health and safety following the recognised audit process guidance contained in the international standard ISO 19011.
Using the four phases of an audit, preparation, performance, reporting and follow up, you develop the ability perform valued audits and effectively communicate findings, including good nonconformity writing.
A variety of learning methods are used to support tutorials, including exercises, workshops and structured role play.
- The relevant standard
- Legal and other requirements
- Risk identification and evaluation
- The audit process
- Interview techniques
- Evaluation of evidence
- Nonconformity writing
- Auditee correction and corrective action
- Certification and accreditation
Who should attend:
- Personnel intending to perform audits of supplier and contractors
- Those intending to offer services to certification bodies
- Applicants for professional registrations e.g. IRCA and IEMA
- Auditors wishing to achieve professional recognition
- Those with experience in one discipline wishing to extend their expertise into another
- Personnel responsible for implementing and maintaining management systems
- Managers appointed to obtain and maintain third party certification
- Senior personnel responsible for minimising and managing risk
- Knowledge of the relevant international management system standard
- Understanding the purpose and benefits of auditing suppliers and contractors
- The process and method of auditing for third party certification .
- Advanced competence to develop management systems and perform internal audits
- Apply audit techniques to determine legal compliance
- Auditing with confidence
Course dates and locations:
Please contact us for dates. Available in-company.